Blackrock Centre – Billbuster Competition T&C’s
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry
2. Entry is free and open to Ireland residents only, aged over 18.
3. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences Monday 16th April 2018 and closes on Saturday 12th May 2018. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
5. The Promoter, Blackrock Centre, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize.
6. The winner will be chosen at random by a Blackrock representative after the closing date of Saturday 12th May.
7. The winner will be notified by phonecall or email following the selection. Their name and entry will be published on www.blackrockcentre.ie and via our social networks. The winner agrees to take part in all marketing activities associated with the competition including the publication of their name and picture. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
8. The Promoter will award the prize to the second drawn entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 24 hours period after the prize notification message is sent.
9. The winning eligible entry will win €1000 towards a household bill. This will be paid by cash or cheque. The prize is not transferable or refundable. The full name of the winner attending must be submitted within 24hours of the winner announcement
No prize alternatives will be offered.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law (in which case such liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.